Thursday, May 24, 2012

Which Avocado is the BEST?!

Reed, Hass and Lamb varieties
Various heirloom tomatoes at the local farm
People often ask the Avocado Diva questions like...

a. Which avocado is the BEST?

b. What is a "heritage" avocado?

c. What is your favorite avocado?

d. Which one should I buy?

So here's some answers for ya.....

a. The BEST avocado is the one that is in season.

b. A "heritage" avocado is like an "heirloom" tomato.

c. My favorite avocado is the ripe one.

d. You should buy the Avocado Diva's in-season heritage avocado.

To get them - join my Diva club and I'll get them shipped out to you each month!

Easy Peasy.

Love- The Avocado Diva

www.AvocadoDiva.com

2 comments:

  1. Could I please get information on the Diva Club?? I just found your blog and I haven't found it yet! Would love to know more about it though!!! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please visit the Diva's website at www.AvocadoDiva.com

    The club is on the front page. Basically - we send you a box full of in-season avocados (whatever variety is ripening that month)! The cost (including Priority Mail shipping) is $24.95 per month.

    We have 100+ members now who love their "avocado of the month" club! You pay via PayPal and can stop your account (since you control it) anytime.

    The avocados are shipped out the first Tuesday of each month.

    Come join us!

    ReplyDelete